Mais um artigo by Sehrish, dessa vez, uma pequena explicacao para quem esta estudando e/ou se iniciando no Islam.
So gostaria de solicitar que em todos os posts da Sehrish, os comentarios fossem em ingles (nao importa que nao seja bom, nem que voce use o translator, mas eh importante que seja em ingles pra que ela possa entender o feed back de voces ok? Ela adora escrever pra gente, mas se nao facilitarmos um pouquinho pra ela, ai ela vai desanimar neahn?
Aslam-o-Alikum & Hi readers!
I hope you all were doing well. Im fine too.
Thanks for such a positive response. I want a favor from you people. Please let me give some idea that mostly on which topics you want to know more…??? Give me your suggestions.
In this article I want to share some Islamic concepts for you (especially for new Muslims).
Basically Islam is a building of good deeds. If any part of building got damage, whole building is in danger.
As pillers make base of any strong and good building, same Islam has also few pillers which makes it strong.
1) Tooheed: It means oneness of Allah (God). That there is one God, he has no son and no father. For enterance in Islam we have to read kalma-e-Tayyaba from core of our heart. It is “La ela ha ill lal la ho Muhammad ur Rasool Allah” It means “Allah is one and no doubt that Hazrat Muhammad (P.B.U.H) is Allah’s Prophet”
2) Namaz (Prayers): It means to offer prayer for Allah five times a day. These times are Early mornig called “Fajar” , then noon called “Zuhar”, then after noon called “Asar”, then evening called “Maghrib” and last at night called “Esha”. I will explain detail method of offering prayer in my upcoming articles.
3) Rooza (Fasting): It means to have fast and abstain from all eatables as well as all big and small sins like from speaking lie, to beat, to abuse or even think bad for someone. The purpose of Rooza means to abstain from all sins and fasting realize us that how to spend time without food. In this way Allah want to tell us that how poor people live without food and we have to care about their hunger. In month of Ramadan (Fasting) we avoid food from early morning (time of fajar) from evening (time of maghrib) and at the same time we avoid from all sins as mentioned above. Rich people cook food for poor and distribute among them or invite them at their houses. Husband wife can not build any physical relation during fasting.
4) Zakat (Donation): Allah Tala has orderd to all Muslims that rich Muslims have to help Poor one. Allah Tala said “ Give zakat it will purify your money” Zakat is basically is an amount on that money or gold or any other property which you have possess more than one year. Allah Tala fixed percentage on all things that how much you have to give zakat. As much you have you have to pay more zakat and vice versa.There are many zakat instituitions in Pakistan as well who will help needy people. We can give zakat to poor, needy, orphans, widows, new muslims, needy and poor relatives but not to non-muslims other than any special circumstances.
5) Hajj: Its another type of Prayer. Muslims from all over the world goes to Saudia Arabia to perform Hajj at Allah’s House. There, they perform some special kind of prayers which is necessary pary of Hajj like Tawaf of Khana Kaba (House of Allah), visit of many Holy places and Mosques and so on. Allah Tala has said that Hajj is mandatory for Muslims once in their life.
6) Dear Readers, if you have any question about this article please feel free to ask from me. I am here to answer you and let me know your interest on which you want that I have to write.